Wednesday, 8 July: Reception in the Foyer/Courtyard
Following the last presentations on Wednesday, 8 July, all attendees are invited to the courtyard/foyer at the symposium venue for a get-together and the chance to mix and mingle with fellow attendees and colleagues, while enjoying Austrian wines, light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
The reception is included in the registration fee.
Address: Centre for Translation Studies, Gymnasiumstrasse 50, 1190 Vienna
Thursday, 9 July: Symposium dinner
Join us for an evening at a traditional Viennese tavern and enjoy the delicacies from the Austrian and international cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. The buffet will offer a wide variety of appetizers, salads, main dishes, and homemade Austrian strudels. Fine local wines and non-alcoholic beverages will accompany the dinner.
Please note that the dinner is NOT included in the registration fee.
The dinner will start at 20:00 at the restaurant Zwölf-Apostelkeller.
Address: Restaurant Zwölf-Apostelkeller, Sonnenfelsgasse 2, 1. district, Vienna.
How to get there from the symposium venue:
- Walk to the metro station U6 Nußdorfer Straße
- Take the U6 line (direction Floridsdorf) to Spittelau – this is only one stop.
- Change to U4 line (direction Hütteldorf) to Schwedenplatz – this are four stops.
- Follow the exit Rotenturmstraße.
- Walk 7 minutes to the restaurant in the Sonnenfelsgasse. For details, see the map below.
Total travel time: 30 minutes
Please note that you need a valid ticket for travelling with the metro. Find more information: http://www.wienerlinien.at